- Application onboarding error in Contrast UI log: "Not a JSON Object"
- edit-properties fails with Programming error: unexpected progress mark == 0
- Contrast User is Unable to Approve or Reject a Vulnerability Status Change
- Contrast EOP Server fails to start up when TLSv1 and TLSv1.1 are disabled, server.log shows "Communications link failure" ... Caused by "No appropriate protocol (protocol is disabled or cipher suites are inappropriate)"
- On-Premises Contrast Server won't start after changing port to 80 or 443 on Linux system
- Outbound Connectivity Error: PKIX path building failed
- How to collect Java Flight Recorder (JFR) data for troubleshooting application performance
- Error when a 4.X Java Agent is Run on Java 6 or 7
- Problem transforming/redefining class. java.lang.InternalError: class redefinition failed: invalid class
- Problem resolving features when using ISTIO in Kubernetes
- WARN: Ignoring propagator because maximum reached
- ERROR - The logging subsystem requires the log manager to be org.jboss.logmanager.LogManager.
- Troubleshoot .NET Agent Issues with the contrast-dotnet-diagnostic Tool
- Windows service timeout with the .NET Framework Agent
- Third-Party Libraries Not Recognized
- A Resource Returns 0 Bytes
- Issue Loading Assembly Error
- How to get logs from the .NET Framework agent
- Node.js - Startup Troubleshooting
- Node.js - Runtime Performance Troubleshooting
- x509: certificate signed by unknown authority
- Using ECMAScript Modules (ESM) with Node.js
- How to get logs from the Node agent
- I'm unable to install the Node agent
Integrations & Plugins
- Getting "unable to connect" setting up a generic webhook with Google Chat API
- How to troubleshoot 2-way Jira integration
- IntelliJ Plugin: Connection failed, unable to find certification path to requested target.
- Jira integration successful but cannot log tickets. NPE in contrast.log
- Common .NET SDK Exceptions
- Connection Error with SDK: Connection refused