- How do I grant Contrast access to my account for real time assistance?
- Does Contrast Security have a Bug Bounty program?
- Can I have a free trial or demo of Contrast?
- How often is maintenance conducted on Contrast's SaaS systems?
- How do the Contrast agents behave if the Contrast server is unavailable?
- Can I bypass email activation when creating new users?
- Are old libraries automatically removed from Contrast?
- How do I tell if my application is still using the deprecated Java launcher jar?
- How does the Java agent handle application naming
- Is the contrast.jar signed?
- Java Agent Effects on Application Performance (Assess)
- Legacy Java Configuration Properties
- Deprecated .NET Framework Agent configuration options
- How does the .NET Framework agent handle application naming?
- How Does the Contrast .NET Agent Work?
- Is it possible to prevent an IIS restart following installation of the .NET agent?
- Why did my PowerShell uninstall of the .NET Framework agent not succeed?
- Why do my .NET servers and applications sometimes show offline in the Contrast UI?
- How do I check the library scores for an application?
- Understanding Contrast Log Enhancers
- Contrast Security CWE Protect Rule Mappings
- Why doesn't the sanitizer or security control I am using show up in the Contrast data flow?
- What information does Contrast capture?
- Why are some Assess rules disabled by default?
Integrations and Plugins
- Support Bulletin: Library Compatibility Issue with Java Agent 4.9 to 4.11
- Support Bulletin: Hardcoded Single-Sign On Certificate Update
- Support Bulletin: Library Scoring Migration to CVSS 3.1
- Support Bulletin: End of Support for On-Premises Contrast Server on Java 8
- Support Bulletin: Agent Traffic Disruption [RESOLVED]
- Support Bulletin: Latest Java Digital Signature Zero-Day (CVE-2022-21449)