|License Type||SaaS & On-Premise|
|Main Product Category||Contrast UI & Java Agent|
|Sub Category||Vulnerability Management|
Import a vulnerability trace from one Contrast application installation into another.
Before you begin, you will need the following.
- A running Contrast application (TeamServer) with a license to apply
- The Java 1.5 agent – contrast.jar
- The XML document of the vulnerability to import - for details on obtaining the trace, please see the Export Findings section in our Manage Vulnerabilities article.
Once ready, perform the following steps.
- On the command line, run the following command to create the application and import the trace.
java -jar contrast.jar finding-deploy FileNameOfTrace.xml
- In the Contrast UI, apply a license to the application.
- Dive into the application and look for the vulnerability.