|License Type||SaaS & On-Premise|
|Main Product Category||Contrast UI & Java Agent|
|Sub Category||Vulnerability Management|
Can I import a vulnerability trace from one Contrast Organisation into another?
You can indeed. Before you begin, you will need the following.
- Access to the Contrast UI and the ability to apply an Assess license
- The Java agent – contrast.jar
- The XML document of the vulnerability to import - for details on obtaining the trace, please see the Export Findings section in our Manage Vulnerabilities article.
Once ready, perform the following steps.
- On the command line, run the following command to create the application and import the trace.
java -jar contrast.jar finding-deploy FileNameOfTrace.xmlOr the following in the latest Java agent versions(3.7+)
java -jar contrast.jar finding-send FileNameOfTrace.xml
- In the Contrast UI, apply a license to the newly created application named FindingDump.
- Dive into the application and look for the vulnerability.