Issued: February 1st 2024
At 7:40 pm UTC, Our platform monitoring detected 503 errors on some systems supporting APP and CS001 SaaS environments. At roughly 8:30 pm UTC users reported experiencing intermittent 503 errors in these environments.
Contrast determined the cause and deployed a fix and as of 9:20 pm UTC, service was fully restored and 503 errors resolved.
During the course of the incident:
- Users may have experienced intermittent 503 errors on https://app.contrastsecurity.com and https://cs001.contrastsecurity.com
- No other Contrast SaaS systems were impacted.
- Agent traffic was not impacted.
- The Contrast team continues to monitor the health of the service, and this incident is now considered resolved.
- A retrospective will be held to determine what actions are needed to avoid a future recurrence.
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to discuss this issue further, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.